Black braided horizontal with black beads

Black braided horizontal with black beads

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Dallas Storm

Back before Christmas, I was asked to be on a 4 way team. At the time, I had to turn down the offer because I thought I was going to have knee surgery. Long story short, I decided to delay my knee surgery until next winter. I posted this news on my Facebook page. Almost immediately, I was offered to be on the 4 way team. Just by happenstance a teammate suffered from a hip injury and had to ground herself. So I applied and was accepted!

Even though this is great news, it comes at a great price. And by a great price, I mean $$$$. Tunnel trips, new jumpsuits, team training oh my! But in the end, I'll be fulfilling a goal of mine- Nationals! I'm very excited and I'm looking forward to furthering my 4 ways skills. Go Dallas Storm!!

No comments:

Acceptance Mark

I'm in the silver helmet and purple and blue jumpsuit

AFF Course with Jay Stokes