Black braided horizontal with black beads

Black braided horizontal with black beads

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

It's a New Year!

Happy New Year!!!

It's a new year and I'm all about leaving last year in the dust. I'm recovered from my knee surgery and back jumping. I've done 9 jumps so far this year and I'm LOVING IT!!! I'm only two jumps away from 1100. Wahoo!

Because it's a new year, I'm setting my sights on what I want to focus on. I'm thinking free flying...and lots of it. I'm a decent sitflyer, but I know I can do more. It's gonna take a lot of persistence and no fear of failure.

Something else I want to focus on is really promoting 3 Ring Necklace. I've already started with an ad on Facebook. Now I have to place that ad in Parachutist...

No comments:

Acceptance Mark

I'm in the silver helmet and purple and blue jumpsuit

AFF Course with Jay Stokes