Black braided horizontal with black beads

Black braided horizontal with black beads

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Another Bump in the Road - Literally

In November, I noticed I was having some pain in my knee at the site of one of my screws. I have my acl repaired when I was 17, and as a result, two screws were put into my knee. The pain eventually went away, but a bump appeared instead. It got worse and worse. I finally was able to see a doctor about it. Long story short, I had a cyst growing from inside the screw. Yesterday, the screw was taken out and is now on a necklace hanging from my neck! I am already off crutches and I can be back to jumping in eight weeks. The hole in my bone will fill in with new bone by then. Right now I'm enjoying a Vicodin fog. Hopefully by time that I'll be back in the air, the weather will have cleared up. Here's hoping!

No comments:

Acceptance Mark

I'm in the silver helmet and purple and blue jumpsuit

AFF Course with Jay Stokes